Nation Chief Ryan Nilsen and MedMan Aaron Baker and their girls welcome you to the Tahoe Nation 2016-2017 season. It will be an exciting year full of friendships,fun and adventure . . HOYA HOYA
- Tahoe Nation Welcome Chief Letter 16-17
- Tahoe Nation Calendar
- Tahoe Nation Registration Form 16-17
- Adventure Clubs Medical Waiver (required annually)
- Adventure Clubs Code of Conduct
- When registering for the Nation, please call or come to the Y to pay the Annual Joining Fee - this cannot be done online. For campout registration, you may register online, in person or call the YMCA registration desk @ 760.635.3050.
- The Adventure Club Annual Joining Fee is for the Adventure Club Program. It is not a YMCA membership. The Joining Fee is waived with a Y Family Membership (family membership @ any San Diego County Y). The Adventure Club Joining Fee can only be refunded (30) days after original purchase.
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm Tuesday (the week of the event), unless otherwise stated, in order to receive a refund or credit. If you must cancel after this date/time due to illness, a doctor's note is required. No exceptions. Doctor's note must be submitted to the Y by Monday following the event.
- Please remember that venue locations, dates & pricing are subject to change. All scheduled events will take place rain or shine unless otherwise notified.
- As an Adventure Clubs Participant, you agree to and will follow the Adventure Club Code of Conduct as well as all Y and Campground Rules & Regulations.
- Dads and Princesses:
Learn your 6 Aims! Do a good deed for others! Live out the 6 Aims or help
another Princess learn her 6 Aims! Nation Chief and Medman want to recognize
YOU for your achievements this year -- check out the Tahoe Nation Patch
Program! "It's all about the patches!"
TO REGISTER FOR CAMP OUTS CLICK ON THE MONTHS BELOW
Click here for the 2016-2017 Tahoe Patch Program
Click here for Vest Buying &Patch Placement Guide
November 11-13 - Camp Marston
- Camp Marston Flyer
- Camp Marston Directions
- Who doesn 't love Camp Marston in the Julian mountains? Lots to do at this cabin-camping YMCA venue.
December 3rd - Encinitas Holiday Parade!
- Parade Flyer/Information
January 20-22, 2017 - Camp Oakes @ Big Bear
- Camp Oakes Flyer
- Camp Oakes Directions
February 17-19, 2017 - Indian Hills (Alumni)
- Indian Hills Flyer