Nation Chief Mike McMahon & Med Man Dave Owens invite you to join the fun and adventure with the Spirit Nation this 2016-2017 season! Hoya Hoya!
- Spirit Nation Chief & Med Man Welcome Letter
- 2016-2017 Spirit Nation Calendar
- 2016-2017 Spirit Registration Form
- Medical Waiver (must be completed annually)
- Adventure Clubs Code of Conduct
When registering for the Nation, please call or come to the Y to pay the Annual Joining Fee - this cannot be done online. For campout registration, you may register online, in person or call the YMCA registration desk @ 760.635.3050.
- The Adventure Club Annual Joining Fee is for the Adventure Club Program. It is not a YMCA membership. The Joining Fee is waived with a Y Family Membership (family membership @ any San Diego County Y). The Adventure Club Joining Fee can only be refunded (30) days after original purchase.
- Early registration is critical for planning purposes. You will receive the Early Bird pricing when you register by Monday the week of a scheduled campout. Price per person will increase by $10 after this date.
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm Tuesday (the week of the event), unless otherwise stated, in order to receive a refund or credit. If you must cancel after this date/time due to illness, a doctor's note is required. No exceptions. Doctor's note must be submitted to the Y by Monday following the event.
- Please remember that venue locations, dates & pricing are subject to change. All scheduled events will take place rain or shine unless otherwise notified.
an Adventure Clubs Participant, you agree to and will follow the
Adventure Club Code of Conduct as well as all Y and Campground Rules
- Have your Princess practice their 6 aims so she can say them to the Nation Chief or Med at the first campout!
TO REGISTER FOR CAMPOUTS:
Click on the months below