- Nation Chief Doug Swanson and Med Man Eric Gross and their boys welcome you to the Mohawk Nation 2016-2017 season. It will be an exciting year full of fun, friendships and adventure . . . HOYA HOYA
- Welcome to the Nation Chief Letter
- Mohawk Nation Calendar 2016-2017
- Mohawk Nation Registration Form
- Adventure Clubs Code of Conduct
- Adventure Clubs Medical Waiver (required annually)
- When registering for the Nation, please call or come to the Y to pay the Annual Joining Fee - this cannot be done online. For campout registration, you may register online, in person or call the YMCA registration desk @ 760.635.3050.
- The Adventure Club Annual Joining Fee is for the Adventure Club Program. It is not a YMCA memJoining Fee is waived with a Y Family Membership (family membership @ any San Diego County Y). The Adventure Club Joining Fee can only be refunded (30) days after original purchase
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm Tuesday (the week of the event), unless otherwise stated, in order to receive a refund or credit. If you must cancel after this date/time due to illness, a doctor's note is required. No exceptions. Doctor's note must be submitted to the Y by Monday following the event.
- Please remember that venue locations, dates & pricing are subject to change. All scheduled events will take place rain or shine unless otherwise notified.
- As an Adventure Clubs Participant, you agree to and will follow the Adventure Club Code of Conduct as well as all Y and Campground Rules & Regulations.
- Have your son practice his 6 AIMS so that he can say them to the Nation Chief and Medman at the first camp out. He can then make progress and earn his 6 Aims Champion patch. "It's all about the Patch!"
TO REGISTER FOR CAMPOUTS CLICK ON THE MONTHS BELOW
SPECIAL EVENTS &ADDITIONALVENUE INFO:
ADVENTURE CLUBS OPENING DAY - SATURDAY,AUGUST 27THGUIDE NATIONS 1:00-3:00 PM
FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO JOIN THIS FUN,FREE EVENT!
Click here for flyer!
PADRES VS. ROCKIES GAME &KIDSFEST at Petco!Sunday September 11th @ 1:40pm
Family Bonus Event open to all Adventure Clubs families and their guests
Click here for flyer!
Click here for Vest Buying &Patch Placement Guide!
- INDIAN HILLS FLYER
- INDIAN HILLS DIRECTIONS