- Nation Chief Dick Crowley & Med Man Lomby Ginakes invite you to join the fun and adventure with the Mighty Coyote Nation this 2016-2017 season! Hoya Hoya!
- Nation Chief & Med Man Welcome Letter
- Coyote 2016-2017 Nation Calendar of Events
- Coyote 2016-2017 Registration Form
- Medical Waiver (must be completed annually)
- Adventure Clubs Code of Conduct
- When registering for the Nation, please call or come to the Y to pay the Annual Joining Fee - this cannot be done online. For campout registration, you may register online, in person or call the YMCA registration desk @ 760.635.3050
- The Adventure Club Annual Joining Fee is for the Adventure Club Program. It is not a YMCA membership. The Joining Fee is waived with a Y Family Membership (family membership @ any San Diego County Y). The Adventure Club Joining Fee can only be refunded (30) days after original purchase.
- Early registration is critical for planning purposes. You will receive the Early Bird pricing when you register by Monday the week of a scheduled campout. Price per person will increase by $10 after this date.
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm Tuesday (the week of the event), unless otherwise stated, in order to receive a refund or credit. If you must cancel after this date/time due to illness, a doctor's note is required. No exceptions. Doctor's note must be submitted to the Y by Monday following the event.
- Please remember that venue locations, dates & pricing are subject to change. All scheduled events will take place rain or shine unless otherwise notified.
an Adventure Clubs Participant, you agree to and will follow the
Adventure Club Code of Conduct as well as all Y and Campground Rules
- Have your Princess practice their 6 aims so she can say them to the Nation Chief or Med at the first campout!
TO REGISTER FOR CAMP OUTS CLICK ON THE MONTHS BELOW
ADVENTURE CLUBS OPENING DAY - SATURDAY, AUGUST 27THPRINCESS NATIONS 10:00-12:00 PM
FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO JOIN THIS FUN, FREE EVENT! Click here for flyer!
PADRES VS. ROCKIES GAME & KIDS FEST at Petco!Sunday September 11th @ 1:40pm
Family Bonus Event open to all Adventure Clubs families and their guests
Click here for flyer!