THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM
The YMCA dance department rocks the house with North County's best professional, trained, FUN staff. Whether you are 2 or 92, we have what you’re looking for with 60+ classes a week in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, break dance, musical theatre, modern, tumbling, ballroom and swing.
- YOUTH (2-14 years): During the summer, classes are offered monthly.
- PARENT/TOT (2-4 years): Enroll today and start dancing tomorrow!
- ADULT (13+ years) Drop-in based. Join a class at any time.
For more information, call the Dance Office at 760.942.9622, ext. 1285.
- Breakdance (Ages 6+)
- Tap and Musical Theatre (Ages 8-14)
- Expressions Dance Team Workshop (Ages 8-14)
- Expressions Dance Team Uniform
- Open Floor Dance (Ages 6+)
CONTACT INFORMATIONSara Blodgett
760.942.9622, ext. 1285
Private Dance LessonsOne-on-one instruction in ballet, tap, jazz, or hip hop. Your instructor will personalize each lesson to your individual needs.
Contact the Performing Arts Office at 760.942.9622, ext. 1285 for instructor availability.
Fees: $25/30 per half hour